About This Blog

The Blog is going to highlight my ups and downs as a new author. Here, we can discuss the process, as I write my next book and cry about the stumbling blocks along the way. I will share my projects and progress. Join me to talk about my headaches and hang-ups, and discuss the characters as well. Tell me you love it, tell me you hate it, it will only make me better and stay motivated. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Taking my Time

What a year so far. Things have been great. I think my head is spinning with all the things I have accomplished and have yet to do. So much left to discover and understand. 

Keep writing folks. I've been struggling to find time and motivation. It's really been a struggle but get it done. One sentence at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment