About This Blog

The Blog is going to highlight my ups and downs as a new author. Here, we can discuss the process, as I write my next book and cry about the stumbling blocks along the way. I will share my projects and progress. Join me to talk about my headaches and hang-ups, and discuss the characters as well. Tell me you love it, tell me you hate it, it will only make me better and stay motivated. Enjoy!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Two at a Time

Good morning.
I just arrived at work. I always come about an hour early to relax and get in the swing of things, checking emails and filing reports I may have left incomplete. Well, the Internet is down so it's like the world has collapsed here. So I decided to blog and clean my Tragus piercing while sipping tea from Dunkin.

Anyway, working on two pieces to FLUTTER at the same time has been crazy. I'm trying to keep things in sync, in the mean time keeping track of events that happened in the first book is a process as well. A lot of the connections in my book were not preplanned. They kinda just happened as things flowed. I find myself now intentionally looking for places to tie things together. I dunno how I feel about that.

Anyway, it's good to be able to develop new characters and scenes. I have to think a lot and gather information off google all the time. I think this next set of books is going to challenge me to explore things I am unfamiliar with and I'm up for the challenge. Ok. Gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment