About This Blog

The Blog is going to highlight my ups and downs as a new author. Here, we can discuss the process, as I write my next book and cry about the stumbling blocks along the way. I will share my projects and progress. Join me to talk about my headaches and hang-ups, and discuss the characters as well. Tell me you love it, tell me you hate it, it will only make me better and stay motivated. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

BYE NOOK FOR NOW

Just letting people know that as of today, the ebook will only be available for purchase on Amazon. I decided to enroll it in the KDP select program so... I will be able to give the book out free for promotions and do some other stuff with it. Hey I have to try it all. So hang tight. I gotta try it all but 90 days... no Nook. It's been great and I will be making it available again. I'm sure we are all dying inside. :)

Also, I am still working on the sequel. It's hard to find energy to work through this with a full time job, but even if it takes years... it will get done. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment