About This Blog

The Blog is going to highlight my ups and downs as a new author. Here, we can discuss the process, as I write my next book and cry about the stumbling blocks along the way. I will share my projects and progress. Join me to talk about my headaches and hang-ups, and discuss the characters as well. Tell me you love it, tell me you hate it, it will only make me better and stay motivated. Enjoy!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Working working working


Stay with me folks!
Finally got a vacation after a long year working. Ugh! So writing has been slow but progress is progress. I'm thinking about having a promotional giveaway soon. Stay tuned. Here are some reviews I've been getting on the book. Check it out. Up to 12 reviews. 
Thanks to those who have supported thus far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment