About This Blog

The Blog is going to highlight my ups and downs as a new author. Here, we can discuss the process, as I write my next book and cry about the stumbling blocks along the way. I will share my projects and progress. Join me to talk about my headaches and hang-ups, and discuss the characters as well. Tell me you love it, tell me you hate it, it will only make me better and stay motivated. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Can't Sleep

I have a million things running through my mind. I'm up watching Suze Orman deny people for purchases and infomercials for and expandable water hose. How exciting. In addition I have a minor sinus headache. Oh I can complain all night but I won't. As I lay here, I think about how life is short and how much I love my family and how important it is to cherish the short time we have to influence the world. 
My 87 year old grandmother fell in the bathroom while getting out of the tub. She hit her head on the radiator. I was on my way to the gym. My mother was there luckily. She rallied up the troops and we all took her to the ER. Three stitches later she came out smiling. She's such a devil. On the way home, we found out a long time family friend had a stroke. What a mess, but by the afternoon we all were laughing and enjoying life. 
Someone told me today, "you have god in you." Who says that to people? That's the most intimidating compliment anyone could receive. He told me that no matter what I do, I cannot change that. And I hope I don't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment