About This Blog

The Blog is going to highlight my ups and downs as a new author. Here, we can discuss the process, as I write my next book and cry about the stumbling blocks along the way. I will share my projects and progress. Join me to talk about my headaches and hang-ups, and discuss the characters as well. Tell me you love it, tell me you hate it, it will only make me better and stay motivated. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Early Morning Rant

Well it's almost shower time for me. Getting ready to go to work this morning. I am really facing the facts that this writing game is about the love of the art but is also a business that cannot be ignored. As much as I want to press the PUBLISH button and see sales fly off the racks, that will never happen. Have to wear many hats: writer, publisher, editor, artist, marketer, manager, PR, etc. In the mean time I just thank those of you who have been reading and giving feedback. Thank you! I put in a lot of hard work to make this happen. I'm attaching a screen shot from when I designed my cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment